Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Sunday 10 August 2008

"Potato in the mouth"...




What is that, you may ask? mmm.. It is something I think I'd remember for life!.. I laughed and laughed when i first heard it.. but I can't spill the beans here of what it is... hehehehe.. want to know? Ask me personally then... hehehehe..

Anyway, I will be eating potatoes soon.. lots of them in the days to come.. and of course, need to be careful to keep the figure in place.. else, would be coming back as potato.. and that simply wouldn't do.. most definitely not. *smile*..

Kay then.. i need to get ready for this evening.. Meeting up some friends over dinner.. but before that, I just wanna get some nice cheerful flowers for all the ladies... All ladies love flowers.. and I think this would be a nice little surprise.. a gesture from my heart. *wink*... Off I go then.. I need to run along... tudeeda... (whatever that means....) means.. cherios in the language of??... dreamland.. I am making this up!.. couldn't you see?

(scribbler is in the mood of cheekiness at this very moment... )

No comments:

Post a Comment