Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Tuesday 19 August 2008

The Day is getting nearer...

I have been like super busy.. well, busy being outside and not being home, in front of the laptop.. So, didn't scribble as much as I would want to. Anyway, I had a great feast of durians last Saturday night.. Yummy!.. Cell members said I was "high" on durians.. *grinning*.. just love it!..

Mm.. don't know what to scribble today except to say that the Day is getting nearer.. ya.. excited.. and yet, wondering have I done all that I need to do? Seen the people I need to see? hehehe.. Cool, girl.. One step at a time.. *wink*.. I am talking to myself..

Amazing how time flies by.. and well, many things have changed.. These days, even as I go to different, various places, I somehow take notice of differences.. and my goodness, so many have changed even in the span of weeks.. Mm.. So, guess by the time when I come back next year, definitely, there will be much changes.. Good changes, I hope.. Well, I am praying that good changes would take place too in my life and my family too!.. and also for my friends and loved ones!.. Looking forward to hearing news like... so n so is growing deep in the Lord, so n so has accepted Lord Jesus as their Lord and Savior, so n so getting a new opportunity and move, so n so getting married, so n so is having their first baby.. etc etc...

Well.... yup.. Looking forward.. and yet at the same time, treasuring what I have before me.. spending time with significant people in my life.. and even making significant phone calls to some whom I couldn't meet up.. Writing notes and notes..

Hehe.. time for me to get ready to go out for the day.. so discipline, huh? hehehe.. well, going out to have fellowship!.. fellowship time is great and wonderful!.. relaxing and fun.. cherrio...

No comments:

Post a Comment