Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Tuesday 26 August 2008

Photos after photos....

Taken many photos last Sunday but only gonna post the highlights, so to speak.. hehehhe.. anyway, the rest of the shots are posted on FB..

Me with Fiona... :D

Me with Maggie... She was holding a guitar, ya.. :D

Me with Faith... :D

Me with the girls.. so many of them.. so privilege to be having lunchie with them coz they are all busy gals.. (Thanks gals.. if you are reading this.. hehehe...)

Last but definitely not the least.. me with my spiritual parents.. They have been with me through the thicks and thins.. bad and good.. I thank God for them!..

And you know what, I am truly thankful to God for friends.. friendships.. the many friendships that He has blessed me with.. the many interesting and unique relationships that He has blessed me with.. Truly awesome!.. I couldn't have asked for more.. and I know He is blessing me with even more in the days ahead.. I am praying.. *wink*

He is my Awesome God! Truly... and sweetly true...

No comments:

Post a Comment