Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Saturday 9 August 2008

Popping of Flowers...


The above phrase stuck in my head eversince I heard it.. and the picture was vividly visible in my little mind.. so, I search for a picture as above for further illustration. hehehe..

Today, at Elijah House.. during one of the video teachings, there was this snippet about asking the Lord to give "popping of flowers" in the midst of bringing sinful habit structures to death on the cross. Popping of flowers symbolizes the resurrection side of healing.. calling forth life.. How we all need this, whether we realise it or not is another issue all together.. And you know what? I have this sweet sense of peace even as I scribble tonight.. Though I am tired but yet I am energized in His strength.. One "Pop of flower" happened this very night.. hehehe..

"Thank You O Lord... Your Grace is truly sufficient for me..."

No comments:

Post a Comment