Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Monday 11 August 2008

With God All Things Are Possible...

How very true.. all things are possible with God the Almighty.. Anything can be possible with Him because He knows exactly what is going on and what will take place.. He is the Creator.. He is the Source of everything..

Having scribble about that.. Think this has been spoken about lots and written about lots too.. and yet, how many of us actually truly believe it is true? is it 100% truth in our hearts? mm.. Do we ever doubt? I know I had and will continue to especially in certain areas of my life.. and yet the amazing thing is the breakthrough I am having just by acknowledging that I doubt.. and to show that I am just as human as I can be.. and only He knows the deepest belief of our hearts, souls.. and He will correct me.. correct us..

I only have this to say that is, may God have mercy upon me, and His Grace is sufficient for me and teach me to grow deeper and deeper in Him.. Only He knows what is best for me, for you and for everyone.. I very much realise that there are many times, we don't even know what is best for ourselves.. We thought we knew and then? well, we didn't... Over and over again, the message is this.. "He is our Source... Lets go to Him for everything.." I don't know about other people but for me, this is where I hope to be heading.. This would be what I would want to be holding on to.. and continue to trust that God will carry me through all.. When I am tired and clueless, the best person is still Him.. He gives me Peace.. He gives me Joy... He gives me Love... He gives me assurance.. He gives me answers..

Mm.. wonder why I scribble about this today? Mm.. not sure but somehow, just felt right to do so.. I hope and pray that every one who reads this would be touched in their spirit.. whether knowingly or unknowingly, it doesn't matter anymore.. what matter most is that there is the stirring of the heart and spirit towards Our Lord Jesus... Even as I scribble on, I could feel the stirring of my heart and spirit within.. there is this sense of move.. this sense of "leap".. this sense of anticipation.... mm.. what is it? mm.. May the Lord speaks specifically to each of us as we seek His Face.. because...

"With God All things Are Possible!"

No comments:

Post a Comment