Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Saturday 30 August 2008

Goodbyes....

Yup... saying my goodbyes to City-A-One.. which I won't be going back to for this coming 10 months.. Though I didn't really visit anyone particularly, except to be home with mom, nephew & niece.. and also sis in law. Time flies by so fast, eh.. I am now back to PeeJay.. and I have few more days left.. Wow..

Anyway, am glad that I will be going to good OL' church tomorrow, for the last time too.. I scribble as if I am not going to come back for a long long time.. well, I really do not know actually.. Would anyone know ah? Mm.. God knows!.. hehehe.. that's for sure.. :D

Oh Yes.. Just wanna put up a picture I took of one of my favourite food back in hometown.. hehehe.. I had them on Friday afternoon.. Just wanna do that before I leave..

You won't be able to get this elsewhere.. hehehhe..

Few more goodbyes to do.. and the rest of the time would be with family.. parents, especially... hmm.. amazing that it is so near now... Wow.. Hmmm... how things change.. plans changed... Only God knows what is ahead.. I have stopped figuring that part out and left it to Him to guide me.. Me just focus on the "present".. and make the best out of it.. with hope & dreams of what is to come and looking to Jesus!

Good night my all time readers... hehehehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment