Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Monday 11 August 2008

New Aspiration to Scribble...

Don't know why but somehow there is this new aspiration to scribble more today.. It is like the "touch" is there.. the flow is there.. Mmm.. and the excitement is there too.. Wonderful, eh? I would think so..

By the way, I met an interesting gal during the recent wedding I attended on 08.08.08... Lovely character she has. *smile*.. Hope we will be in touch in the days to come.. Just love to meet new friends and it is exciting that God always bring friends that somehow you know could click.. where we could just chat along.. I love it!

Oh yes.. tomorrow would be my last day at work.. The time has come for me to say "goodbye" to colleagues of 3 years.. Mm.. what would I say, I wonder.. I know I will be missing them.. the culture of the office too.. But, I have learnt some important lessons in this company.. Real valuable lessons about work and marketplace.. And, there is that shift in my thoughts too.. God has given me a new hope from my experience in this company.. *smile*.. This thought came just recently and it just dawned on me for many days now.. And, I somehow know deep down that this is the direction where I would be heading.. And God has given me some gold nuggets or even more to bring to the next level.. He has been showing.. but I am slowly beginning to see and understand a little.. Pieces of the puzzle are put together and becomes a bigger piece.. waiting to be put together with another piece..

Well.. here is my aspiration.. blooming away.. from a bud to full blown in the days to come...

(Scribbler is dreaming away as she scribbles away... amazed by the very thing she scribbles...)

No comments:

Post a Comment