Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Thursday 14 August 2008

Some Reapfield photos..

hehehe.. managed to take some photos with colleagues at Reapfield.. hope to take some more on 22nd August 2008.. when I go back for a couple of hours.. Well, for now, here you are....

Jen, Gracie, Melia, Me (of course) and Tim...

Same same.. except addition.. Wilson..

Me and the Reapfield Tech guys.. (Choong, Jef and Adie)

The lady behind the phones.. faithfully answering calls.. Ros..

More photos to come, I hope... I did a boo-boo on last day of work.. Brought my Cam but forgot to charge it.. geez.. oh well.... there will be another chance soon.. hehehe..

No comments:

Post a Comment