Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Tuesday 27 August 2013

Explosion of colours..



This is going on in my mind this morning.. My dream home would be filled with colours.. loads of cushions and colours.. Lord, please prepare this home as I scribble on.. You know the location of this home that I dream of.. Please guide me step by step.. and when the day comes, I would know which house and where it is.. I also pray for the surrounding.. the neighbours that I am going to have.. Lord, You know the details that needs to be covered.. I pray that this home will be a home of peace where people would want to come for refuge and time with You in the midst of the hustle and bustle of life.. 

I have thought of a name for my new home.. 

仁愛喜乐和平的家
(the home of love, joy & peace)

Lord, I commit this to You.. and trust that You know the best for me..  whether how big it would be, my neighbours, the location that is safe, the financial side of things and everything else..
Thank You Lord Jesus.. *beam*

No comments:

Post a Comment