Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Wednesday 21 May 2008

The beginning of a chapter...

Yup.. new chapter of my life.. new season, in another word.. as I venture into books and books of formulas, notations, numbers.. Excitement arose within me.. I am just exploring, wondering where would this take me.. bought some interesting books last night, to start somewhere small.. little by little.. God will bring me to somewhere, a place where I never dream of going and yet I would be there.. today, mark one of the early pieces of the jigsaw puzzle..

I love the mystery of this.. it gives me much excitement in life.. and today, i am definitely on an optimistic side of thoughts! *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment