Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Tuesday 13 May 2008

Rose in its unique way......


I particularly like this shot that I took out of so many shots... though it is a little blurrish but I love the effect... hehehe.. maybe I should consider photography as a hobby.. but not the "pro" type lar.. just to capture things and people that I like..... hehehehe......

My goodness.. I find this rose particularly unique.... just like how each of us are unique in God's eye... *wink*

Uniqueness is something that is only God-given.... In fact, all things are God-given-lar.. hehe.. what am I scribbling about?? Simplicity of life is something I aim for.. and uniqueness of life also come into part.. yet, how to balance between both in the midst of many other thoughts? Mm.. the Lord's wisdom is upon me to discern and decide.. coz He Loves me Lots and Lots! Could you imagine, visible "love" dropping from the sky? Even as I scribble, I could imagine it... the overflowing and showering of His Love.....

Wow.. just a rose picture could inspire me to scribble till here..... I wonder what else I could scribble about in the days to come as my thoughts just flow and dream.... *dreaming away*.....

No comments:

Post a Comment