Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Tuesday 28 October 2008

SNOW!

Yes.. snow arrived to Birmingham today.. I was in lecture when it happened.. initially, it was raining flakes.. and then eventually snow.. If I was in room today, I probably would witness it better.. Anyway, it was interesting today as well.. hehehe.. and I heard that it hasn't been snowing for a long time.. so, perhaps, there is a significant indication here.. Hmmm.... what? I am still wondering too.. hehehe..

Oh yes!.. coming to an exciting news!.. I have finally narrowed down to a topic for my dissertation and I am excited about what I would be researching and writing about.. Hope it would be as interesting as I would hope it to be.. I know our good Lord would be guiding me as I research and write.. Looking forward to this interesting journey.. *grinning*

what topic would I be writing about??? check this out.. hehehehe.. the main focus, generally is this.. and yet focusing specifically on something interesting.. profound? hmm.. I am going to find out as this would be my sole focus for the coming months.. lets see what I would discover..

Source: http://www.italiancharmcollections.com/product_beta-greek-alphabet-laser-charm-p25558.html

Do remember me in prayers if God brings me to your mind, especially for the coming months.. I could feel in me that this research would be something very meaningful and fulfilling.. I am praying that I would be sensitive to His leading as I choose specific focus as well as samples for my empirical studies.. Step by step, prayer by prayer, I would be exactly where the Lord wants me to be.. *smile*

No comments:

Post a Comment