Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Monday 20 October 2008

Energized...

so thankful that I am feeling energized today.. Sometimes or rather, lots of times, these moments do come.. that shows how fragile emotions and even energy level is.. or should I say how fragile a person is, particularly me.. hahaha.. maybe it is just me, eh? Hmm.. anyway, looking forward to some lectures tomorrow.. hopefully, I am able to understand the theory as well as the applications.. knowing a little of the right questions to ask and able to merge theory and reality.. in the sense of applications and practicality of things in the finance world, so to speak.. Am I scribbling "jargons"? hehehe..

I very much realised that stepping out in faith really do me good.. it energizes me as I take steps of faith.. Hmm.. real cool.. and I thank God for His guidance and provision.. *grinning*

(Scribbler needs to fulfill her hunger spang... with potatos.. hehehe... )

No comments:

Post a Comment