Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Tuesday 7 October 2008

alpha.. beta.. returns, risks.. portfolio.. mean.. median... etc..etc..

and so much more.. hehehe.. those are some of the terminologies that I am using for my studies.. Reviving my statistics memory and finance memory.. hehehe.. which were nicely packed up somewhere in my litle brainy many years back now. Wonder how much I could actually remember..

Well, this is the initial stage of my study life at this juncture.. but what interests me the most is to be able to learn some cool statistical softwares.. I think this is what excites me the most! hehehe.. so fun!.. Gonna go to the computer lab tomorrow and have more fun with them!.. hehehe.. that shows where my interests lie.. don't you think so? I somehow think that being a researcher is kinda fun!.. Lets explore more and see, ya..

Currently, still thinking on the narrow topic that I could write on.. praying and asking God for clarity in this area.. Hmm.. Please do remember me in prayers about this.. I really want to write on something which could really excites me and I just love researching on it.. Wonder what that really is? Hmm.. I really do not know.. but then again, I cannot be in this "don't know" mode for very long.. Just got to decide on a topic and start on it.. gathering information... etc.. oops.. time is running out.. tsk.. tsk.. "God, please help!"...

Well, I better run along and do some reading and work.. cherrio... till I scribble again.. hopefully soon.. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment