Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Wednesday 22 October 2008

"The Pressure's Off"

There's a new way to live... By Dr. Larry Crabb...


This is the book that I am currently reading.. Real intriguing and exploring.. I am enjoying it. I am quarter into the book now.. I highly recommend it to anyone, especially those who are searching.. and seeking; whether about life, what we are doing, anything at all... I think all of us do that lots but just that sometimes or rather most times, due to commitments and busyness, we put that aside..

Well, today, as I scribble, I just want to challenge everyone to pause a moment and to reflect.. I like doing reflection lots these days.. and it is good for our souls.. and, to go back on track of knowing who this God is.. who this Jesus is.. Knowing His Heart.. Knowing the giver.. spending time with Him.. It is just amazing in this relationship with Him.

Well, I am back to the book.. So, anyone care to join me? Lets journey together for that is how the Lord has made us to be, to be there for one another, encourage and love... So, my encouragement today is to read this book.. and be wonderfully blessed.. Never know, ya.. what God would be saying via this book.. but it definitely has some great effects on me!.. And I just want to share this.. *winking*

No comments:

Post a Comment