Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Friday 26 September 2008

Student life.. enjoyment? hardwork?

Hmm.. think everyone has their own preference of this.. and this time round, I hope mine would be one that is balanced with enjoyment and hardwork.. smart work rather.. Would like and hope to learn as much as well as to see as much too.. See what? see the places.. see the different facets of life.. Being away has given me the time off to think and to reflect in such different ways.. Guess that is good for the soul..

Yet, of course, many would say they would love to do so and not able to due to responsibilities and many other reasons.. valid reasons, of course.. That is life.. and all of us just have different route to go and travel on.. Not sure where mine would lead to as yet, I am just walking, stopping to smell the flowers at this juncture of life.. I am off to another route as it were.. already?.. maybe.. I am not too sure.. but it is truly fun to be where I am now.. to learn.. to meet people..

Hope to make and keep some good friends along the way.. It is just 3 weeks and we shall see what develops in the days to come.. I am asking.. I am hoping.. and the thing I could do is to take baby steps,... it is comforting to know that time is not in my hands but in God's.. Hmm.. who knows? maybe pick up my mandarin? especially with at least two friends from China whom I am clicking with.. pick up German? hehe.. really do not know.. shall wait and see..

well.. I am off again.. need to get ready for classes for the week..

No comments:

Post a Comment