Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Sunday 14 September 2008

Which church??

Hmm.. this is a rather tough question to answer, I finally and actually realise today even as I was seated in a church this morning.. Somehow, it just heavily dawned unto me that it isn't easy to settle in a church so quickly and yet it is needful.. Hmm.. In that sense, the urgency is there and yet, I just wanna hear what the Lord is saying to me, even as I ponder and reflect on these thoughts that I have at this hour..

Odd isn't it and yet, this is the very thought that I have today and it does feel abit heavy, ya.. maybe, reality is getting there to set in that I am really very far away from home, church, family and friends.. Wow.. it is definitely true, oh.. well, that is a thought!.. hehe.. I am just being honest about it..

Kay.. this evening, going for a performance in the city, something I just wanted to go for.. supposedly with a new friend but last minute, she backs out.. so, looks like it is going to be me alone.. Perhaps it is time to walk the place on my own since I didn't really have the chance of doing so, the past few days.. I do pray for protection and that each step I would be taking are all well prepared for and angels have been sent before me, to prepare the way.. this evening would be an interesting adventure too, I am sure..

Hmm.. coming back to the church... I really hope and pray that I would know deep down which one to settle into.. Do remember me in prayers ya.. hehhe.. this girl is excited about what is to come in the days to come.. May the Lord's strength be with her as she ventures.. explores.. Do pray, ya.. *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment