Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Monday 29 September 2008

Where to begin?

Hmm.. have been thinking and thinking.. and thought it would be great to link all my facebook pictures to my bloggie of scribblings.. then, everyone, especially those without facebook could get access to all my pictures.. hehehe.. But I wonder where to begin.. Here goes.. Click on the album title to go to the respective album.. hehehe..
  1. Friday @ Light Night
These are photos I have taken from the day I left home... anything before that.. well, they are also on my facebook which I did link them up in my previous scribblings.. Hope to start linking all my recent photos as I upload them to facebook... then, everyone get to look at them.. and remember me!.. hahaha.. Enjoy ya.. I know some of you, I have emailed the links..

There are some most recent ones which I haven't done any uploading yet.. hehehe.. will aim to do so soon.. Now, need to get back to reading and figuring my way out on Modern Theory of Finance.. oooh....

No comments:

Post a Comment