Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Sunday 14 September 2008

Orientation starting tomorrow...

Before I know it, orientation is starting tomorrow in the Uni.. A week has passed and things are getting more and more REAL.. hehehe... Why real? Hmm.. don't know.. just felt that is the right word to use..

Even as I scribble now, I am wondering to myself.. Am I ready for orientation? hehe.. how to be ready for it? Is there such a thing? Hmm.. I wonder and wonder.. Kay then, think I have been thinking a little more than usual, as usual.. Should just take one step at a time, each day at a time.. not easy though coz I automatically go into the mode of planning so easily .. tsk.. tsk.. and too quickly some times.. or is it most times?

Tonight, will have a good sleep and then wake up fresh for tomorrow and the week ahead!.. :D That would be the best plan I could think of!.. hehehe..

No comments:

Post a Comment