Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Thursday 18 September 2008

Comfy.. Is it important?

Hehe.. just felt led to scribble about this.. the comfy feeling.. hehehe.. I think it is important to have a comfy place to go back to.. and to me, having plenty of pillows adds to the comfy feeling!.. and that was what I did to my new place of stay.. hehe.. it is getting there now.. actually, it is already there.. I am able to just rest and sleep well.. and I know the Lord's presence is with me..

*yawn*... need to get back to bed soon.. as there is another session of orientation in a couple of hours.. hehee.. meeting my faculty people.. and I think that would be interesting.. also, able to meet my fellow coursemates.. already knew a few.. and there are some malaysians around, I think.. hehe..

well... I am going to dreamland again.. love to be able to just sleep away.. good night...

No comments:

Post a Comment