Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Friday 19 September 2008

Ever feel this??

hehehe.. I have been scribbling many and I just realised that I think I don't remember whether I have scribbled certain things before or not.. Ehhh... how? hehehe.. hope I didn't repeat myself like a broken tape-recorder oh.. But I guess, even if I do repeat, my approach of scribbling could very well be different.. it could come from a different angle, perhaps.. hehehe.. Ah.. just take it as an additional reminder for myself and for everyone who read it..

And that is COOLLest........ *wink*

1 comment:

  1. Well, even if you repeat your entries, we'll still read it!!

    Bloggers who blog and repeat themselves over and over, grow happy together.

    Bloggers who blog and repeat themselves over and over, grow happy together.

    Bloggers who... erh... whooops!

    ReplyDelete