Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Thursday 21 February 2008

Clean Up..

This phrase caught my attention when I watched one of those "Barney" shows together with my little nephew (Joshua). He just loves Barney shows. Joshua is my very first nephew (son of my one and only brother and sis in law) and I love him dearly. Somehow, it is just different when you know that this is your little nephew. I grow very much attached to him eventhough he can be quite naughty at times. But I know he respects me. In his little ways, he shows that he loves me. How do I know? Ah.. that is the beauty of GOd's power..

I was back home in Sitiawan early this year when I knew I just have to go back for a long break. So, decided to take a week off and go home. Somehow, home is still THE PLACE that you feel safe. While I was home, my little nephew grew attached to me too.. At times, he followed my actions.. for example, when I put a pillow behind my back and took up the blankie, he did the same as well. And he did it with a big smile on his face as in he has accomplished something successfully. And he is only two years two months old then.

And one day during that week, he profusely said "I love you... I love you, da-ku".. (Yup, he calls me "da-ku".. it means big aunty) My mom told me that he has never said it before to anyone and he said that to me. I knew deep down that God knew I needed to hear that and He sent my little nephew to do the task. Isn't God amazing? And Joshua would give me hugs from time to time.. It was an amazing week back home.. If only it could last forever but I have to face life as it comes by going out to PJ. But I am thankful for that week where I could rest and be more ready (in that sense) to face what is to come.

Ha.. I am suppose to talk about clean up but I ended up blogging about my little nephew.. Here are some photos of him..... Isn't he adorable?

This is me with my nephew..... can't see his full face though...

Look... this is my nephew.... :D




No comments:

Post a Comment