Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Wednesday 20 February 2008

Friends...

Good morning.. :) Thought would want to blog something before I start work.. I am getting the hang of this already. Hope to improve more..

The last post, I talked about the seminar that I went to? Well.. God is so good that He blessed me with new friends.. in particularly this three lovely ladies from Singapore (Becky, Doris and Susan).. They were my roomies during the weekend in Genting. Truly enjoyed their fellowship and laughters.. They have so much joy within them that you could see it overflowing.. God knows what I need and when I need... :) I think I will always be amazed by what He could do in lives.. in particularly, my own life..

See.. I am overwhelmed by emotions now even as I typed.. Overwhelmed by the touch of God in my life and the friends that He has brought into my life.. Different ones of them came into my life in the Lord's timing, to love me.. to shower their blessings into my life.. "Thanks friends... Love all of you lots and lots... *big hugs*... and I hope I have been a blessings in your lives too.. :)"

Wow.. that was some emotional moment.. :) but I am thankful. Truly thankful. Is there a better word to describe my feelings? mm.. Thankfulness...I shall ponder about that today as I start my work..... cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment