Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Tuesday 26 February 2008

Highly Recommended..

Just had a great "nasi lemak" nearby my office in Damansara Perdana.. It is at this shop called "Hailam kopitiam"... I thoroughly enjoyed it. The chicken redang is nice though abit oily, sambal also great and just love the ikan bilis.. The rice is great too.. If anyone love nasi lemak, they should give this a try.. :) hehe.. I am promoting for them without commision though.. Mm..

Thereafter, my colleague and I went to Cat Whiskers for they have SALE there.. and we found out to our gladness that the sale is up to 50% for shoes and skirts and 30% for the rest of the items.. mm.. pretty tempting eh.. Well, we are goin back there tomorrow again. I hope to get a pair of shoes (if they have my size la...) and maybe a nice top or something.. or a nice skirt.. 50% is considered a good bargain.. and I kinda like their shoes design.. Only if they have my size... hoping-la..

Wait.. wait.... before you develop any ideas about me.. Don't get me wrong, me no shopping freak.. or shopper-holic.. Friends who know me, know that I super bad at shopping.. it is an "once a year" kinda affair for me. Some girl friends of mine commented that my shopping habit is rather similar to a man's but of course, I have the nick for things like stationery, soft toys and books!.. Thank God I stopped having such compulsion to buy stationery and soft toys. However, still got such "compulsion" for books.. hehe... don't ever put me in a bookstore especially christian bookstore. I would definitely come out with a book or more books... It is a joy wo.. How? Anyway, this time round, just thought of needing to get some wearable stuff which I have been wanting to get.. and what a best time to get them than on SALE time.. can save... to get a book?? heheh..

And... also looking forward to tonight to watch this movie titled "FLOOD".. Mei Fong won two tickets and she is so very kind to invite me to join her. "Thanks, girl".. This is my first time ever to get to watch a movie before screening in the cinema.. what a treat.. :D I saw the thriller of this movie, it looks good.. Well, it is action-packed... with all the "thrill".. I like that kind of movie..

Okie then.. better do some serious work while I wait with anticipation for this evening... *grinning from left to right*.. ta...

No comments:

Post a Comment