Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Monday 18 February 2008

New Beginnings...

Guess the news are not out yet.. but it will surely be out in due time... Somehow, do not know how to break this news to relatives and friends. So, decided to just let it go out slowly. When they ask, I will inform.. And I also realised that alot just do not know how to respond.. mm.. kinda awkward, ya.. I would feel the same too if I am them la. but I think I have thought of a solution. I shall tell them. "No worries.. no need to say anything one. If you really want, can always give me a BIG BEAR HUG or HUGS..." That says it all, in fact, that you care and love me. I am comforted with that. :D So, friends, if you are reading this, you know what you can do la.. hehehe.. All I need is plenty of hugs...

Yup, I never thought that I would be saying this after last year but "I am once again single!".. Went through an experience of relationship, being engaged and on the path of getting married. Well, truly it is His Grace that sustains me.. He knows what is best for me and what He doesn't want me to go through for lifetime and so He pulls me out at the 11th hour. Of course not so nice to go into details.. but as Romans 8:28 says "....that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." This verse just amazes me the past months.. and even now.

Though the past months weren't easy to walk through but the worst has past and the best has yet to come. I am truly blessed to be surrounded by my family (especially my parents), close intercessors (9 of them), friends.. Their supports are just comforting and it makes me realised that I am truly blessed and loved. I am thankful to God for His intervention.. It was truly a blessings in disguise for me to see this side of story. The Lord has protected me. He has always been protecting me and I am so thankful.

Now, it is a process of recovering from the sense/feelings of losing something in life. It takes time to be back to normal again because it involves the matter of the heart. But this is something I want to learn well since I am in it. Let no experience goes to waste. Lord has been revealing many things to me the past weeks.. Just amazing to see the hands of God working so real in my life. Also.. trying as much to dwell in His Presence.. to dwell in the house of the LORD (Psalm 27:4).. to be comforted and to refocus back in life.

Well.. I am single again.. and surprisingly n sweetly, there is this sense of freedom.. I am waiting with anticipation of what is the next step to be revealed to me by the Lord in this journey of my life.. Where is the Lord leading me next? *wink*.....

2 comments:

  1. Thus sayth teh Lord"I will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: and I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the Lord, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel."Isaiah 45:2-3.

    Aarthy & John

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the verses, my two dear friends. I teared when I read these verses. My Spirit identified with it, I could feel it. It is a wonderful release moment... :)

    ReplyDelete