Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Tuesday 19 February 2008

What is Life all about?

Good morning.. Ah.. been very inspired to continue to blog more this few days.. Last time, used to blog from Friendster but it was only a few posts that I have written.. Well.. I do the cut and paste rule lor.. I particular like this post that I have written on February 20th 2006... Here it is in the following.....

***********************************************
20th February 2006

Just felt inspired early this morning to write this... Something spoken/ chatted over the net between a friend and I yesterday just lingered a while in this intricate mind of mine.

So, what is this life all about? Well.. my friend sent me this Lyrics which says it... It is by Casting Crown (A Christian Rock Group, I think..)

*******
Who am I?
That the Lord of all the earth,
Would care to know my name,
Would care to feel my hurt.
Who am I?
That the bright and morning star,
Would choose to light the way,
For my ever wandering heart.

Chorus:
Not because of who I am,
But because of what you've done.
Not because of what I've done,
But because of who you are.

I am flower quickly fading,
Here today and gone tomorrow,
A wave tossed in the ocean,(ocean)
A vapor in the wind.
Still you hear me when I'm calling,
Lord, you catch me when I'm falling,
And you've told me who I am.
I am yours.
I am yours.

Who am I?
That the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
And watch me rise again.
Who am I?
That the voice that calmed the sea,
Would call out through the rain,
And calm the storm in
*******

So, what is this life all about? Well.. Life is not about you, or me, or anyone else BUT God HIMSELF.. Truly, that is a truth of life that is subtle but yet very true... I am again reminded that I shouldn't be too caught up with life that I totally forget or miss that truth of life; that life is about GOD. It is so easy to be caught up with many things of life, be complacent with life, thinking that we are gonna be here for long long time. Sometimes, time does go by real fast. So, will we have that much time, I wonder....

Even as I write this, I am still pondering and I think I will continue to reflect upon this throughout this life given by God. I think, at the end of it all, it is only by His Grace that one day, I could truly say I have led a full life, a life that is pleasing to Him.
***********************************************

Well... that is my aim... to lead a full life.... a life that is pleasing to Him... :D Only by the Grace of God..

Oh yes.. hope to attach the song for the above too.. still learning how to do that here.. mm.. let see.. here goes... :( no can do.. hopefully I could get help on how to do this.. sigh.. well.. till then..

No comments:

Post a Comment