Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Saturday 14 November 2009

When does Rainbow comes?

n the midst of all the rain.. and all the gloomy times.. well... that was my observation... Rainbow comes during the rain and gloomy times especially when the rain is goin to stop and the gloominess starting to clear.. Is that coincidence? Hmm.. I don't think so.. It is really how God has created it to be such... Cool, isn't it? See the pictures that I have taken when I was in Coventry..... Rainbow appears in the midst of gloom and rain.. and then glimpses of clear sky in the second picture..... bits of the blue sky was visible.. Do you see what I saw? or what I am trying to illustrate? It is like.. Rainbow is a "sign" that gloomy times are going to be over and clear sky will come soon.... Comforting isn't it?







Ezekiel 1:28 (ESV) says, "Like the appearance of the bow that is in the cloud on the day of rain, so was the appearance of the brightness all around. Such was the appearance of the likeness of the glory of the Lord. And when I saw it, I fell on my face, and I heard the voice of one speaking."

I just love His Word..... don't you? *grin* and He put ideas in my mind as I reflect upon His Word.. and He inspires me to scribble away... As I have mentioned before, it is a form of releasing what God has put in my heart.. to be shared with many.. when they are prompted by God to read my scribblings.. Frankly, the world does not need to know me.. They only need to know Jesus.. but if by knowing me could point them to Jesus, I pray He would use me.. I pray I am walking close with God enuf and way much more in order to reflect glimpses of Jesus to people who knows me..

Rainbow... an indication of Hope... and also that God knows what we are going through in our lives, our thoughts, our emotions.. Rainbow is definitely my kind of thing..... my soft spot.. heeeee...

No comments:

Post a Comment