Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Wednesday 18 November 2009

Utterly Disappointment..

I wonder.. did I feel that towards people or was it actually towards myself? Hmm.. Could it be that "perfectionism" has kicked in subtly? Oooh.. perhaps.. perhaps it has.. darn.. where did it come out from? Hmm.. What dear Lord is showing me? What am I to learn?

Just feeling downtrodden at the moment... and it is not even about having no job... haha...... This is absolutely crazy, I would think...

But am glad that I went for morning prayer this morning.... He reminded me again that life is not about me, not about others but it is about God.. so.. surrendering this feeling of disappointment to God and trust that He would turn it to something absolutely beautiful! in His Time.. *wink*



*grin*

No comments:

Post a Comment