Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Monday 9 November 2009

Fruitful day..

I think.. today is another fruitful day.. had my 2nd driving lesson.. bad habits still lingering around.. nevertheless, it has better improvements.. :D Then, it was visiting the recruitment agencies... I was feeling nervy to go but I prayed.. and I told God that it is not by my strength but by His Spirit that I am going.. In a way, I sort of guess what people may say.. However, now, I have done my part to the fullest that I know...... Hmm.. and leave them to God.. I am waiting in anticipation of His miracles to take place at this time when jobs are scarce where the employers are very picky...

As I think about it.. if I do get a job this time round, it is definitely a miracle from God.. and God never fail me..... *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment