Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Tuesday 27 October 2009

a cup of tea......

that's my tea... English tea in this adorable mug which well.. was from my previous rental place.. hehe.. not sure who it belongs to before... well, now, it is mine!.. hahaha.. anyway, one thing I acquire for the past one year of being in UK is to acquire my new found love for tea... I literally drank tea everyday except when I was back in Malaysia or when I know I shouldn't be drinking them... Just enjoy drinking tea as I do my work.. hmm.. what work am I doing especially when I am not working..... hahah.. it is the question of what I do with my time.... and I am learning to really appreciate time that I have.. to do many things, books to read, people to meet.. activities to go for.....

I think today, I am being rather optimistic about many things.. I am actually rather surprise myself to see such optimism... but am really glad to have it.... also, during this time, though my mom is far away back home, I am talking to her much.. about so many things.... "complaining" to her about what had happened and even to talk about anything under the sky.. I guess, really.. this is one thing I treasure much and in a way, it is worth to be away from home.. to be able to recognise in greater depth that my mom and dad are the most important people in my life other than Jesus.. and that no matter how many times I fall and make mistakes, they are there to support me.. the sacrifices they made go beyond words could describe.. really.. I am truly blessed by God for putting me into their lives..... they just give me such liberty and freedom to try new things..

and in this time, I am also trying to read this book.. by David Pawson, a renown bible teacher.. "Unlocking the bible...... " what better time to have this time of my life to discover more about His Truth in His Living Word..... I really hope to be able to cultivate such habit in reading His Word with eagerness and desire to learn and grow; especially so when I get busy in the days to come, with work and other stuff..... I know the Lord is helping me.. He is showing me the way.. *grin*

1 comment:

  1. I am in London now.
    See you going well... have tea, and start work ^^
    you intended to put books behind your tea mug hahha.

    ReplyDelete