Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Tuesday 27 October 2009

Do we have questions?

what questions are they? What are they about? I remembered last Tuesday at Alpha course, the speaker shared about people carrying lots of questions in their lives... People with big, huge and heavy question marks.. sometimes, because they are so heavy and huge, it makes the "carrier" so tired and even cause the "carrier" to timble tumble all over in the journey of life.... The challenge was to set aside these question marks and ...... look at life..... and more importantly, look at what Lord Jesus is telling us... Hmm...... I thought it was really profoundly well said by the speaker..... and I just love the way he illustrated it....

Well.. tonight is another night of Alpha...... I am praying that His truth would truly sprout in the hearts of the guests of Alpha..... Seeds have been sown.. it is really about God working in the hearts of people and helping them to come to that place of awe and praise to the Living God..... That is my prayer today for all the alpha courses that are running this week in every part of the UK as well as worldwide.... Even as I scribble and pray, I could feel a spiritual sense of movement..... How to explain it? hmm.. words just not able to describe it.. except to feel it as we pray...... the move of God....

No comments:

Post a Comment