Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Monday 19 October 2009

On a sunday morning 940am...


I was sitting on a bench with the view above.. in a cool breezy day.. filled with much inspiration to scribble and I did.... the thought that came on sunday morning (18.10.09) as I was sitting there by myself was ... hmm.. A journey to be travelled alone and yet in the midst of many.. And in this instance, 'alone' is not a bad thing.. There is a need for time to be alone.. It is something to be discovered even more, something personal.. and it can be real fun because I am not really alone.. as God is with me all the time.. His love just overwhelms me inside out..

It just amazes me to see many things taking place... how little things seem to be unfolding, as it were.. I know I am excited.. and I am asking God what does all these means? and just reflecting of what I have been involving in the past weeks and months.. while I wait in God.. Being involved in lives is something God has put in my heart to do and yet sometimes, it can be risky.. as I am exposing myself to be vulnerable.. To be involved in lives require myself to be as transparent and true as possible to others.. hmm.. yet, it is so rewarding to see lives being touched and encouraged.. I am so thankful that I am able to see that truth.. and to experience such blessings....

well..... some of the stuff that I was reflecting on that sunday were truly personal and life-changing thoughts.. it shall go to my little journal instead of here.. But, truly.. sitting there at the bench, observing people coming and going, reflecting and thinking was truly refreshing to my soul....... and I am really glad that I heeded His voice to go somewhere and spend time alone with Him on that sunday morning..... *grin*

No comments:

Post a Comment