Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Saturday 24 October 2009

Traffic Signs? Theory test?

This whole weekend is all about traffic signs.. about the dos and don'ts of driving.. bla blah.. coz I am going for a test on Monday!.. It is ages since I went for such test.. hmm.. Well, just have to go through it again because I am in a new country.... it is really like I am starting anew..... the process of starting anew started last year and it is still in the progress.. time consuming and sometimes can be frustrating but it is rewarding at the end.... and it is something which God has blessed me with... *grin* well.. I am off to be swimming with traffic signs and etc etc... heeee...

1 comment:

  1. HEY HEY Vivien
    Just keep going and non-stop:)
    God bless your exam^^

    ReplyDelete