Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Monday 26 October 2009

Embracing life..

Aww.. this phrase just popped into my mind today as I think about today and what had taken place.. with not being successful in my hazard test.. and yet pass with with flying colors for the multiple choice questions.... But the end result is that I have to take both all over again.. and I am gonna do that this coming Friday...

Thinking about it.. guess, the lesson learnt here is that sometimes, we can never really know how to be ready for things..... well.. for example, the hazard test..... I thought it would not be that difficult and yet because I have missed out on how to tackle it, I didn't get through it.. Well, that's my 31pounds lesson learnt...... and of course, it is hard on the "pride" department.... but well, embracing life is also about embracing "failures" as well as "successes"..... That is really the fun of things.... well, if I look at it optimistically..... I could have chosen to mourn over it.. and be depressed.. but what good would it do to me? Nothing!.. In fact, it would only make me feel miserable and down...

Well.. I think God is teaching me to embrace life more gracefully... embracing failures with a tinch of optimism or maybe more?.... to learn and to grow..... to actually be joyful in spite of situations.... to rejoice in the Lord!.. :) Is this radical? hmm.. For me, I guess it is.... and I am enjoying it much more than few months ago... To lead a radical life.. one that is full with excitements and challenges..... with one utmost and constant source of life = Jesus!..... yippeeeeee....

2 comments:

  1. oh, we both gonna have tests on Friday then. God will bring His blessing. :)
    I am inspired by your blog:P keep going ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks William for your encouragement!.. hehe.... Press on in God and do your best!.. *wink*

    ReplyDelete