Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Monday 19 October 2009

Inspirations flooding in....

Hmm.. I wonder... am I getting more inspirations to scribble for the coming weeks? I just wonder.. Hmm.. well, I feel excited about things and yet at the same time, I want to walk closely with Him.. I desire to be in line with Him in all that I do..

Though at the moment I may not see it, I just have this tinkling feeling that many beautiful things would take place in the coming weeks...... It has begun.... and I know deep down that God would surprise me again and again.... yippee..... can't wait to be surprised by Him!.. *wink*

And, I thought the photo I have taken last Saturday was just appropriate for this post....... the pathway.. walking the pathway of life.. It is a journey.. and, as I walk this journey of life, I am experiencing many stuff... and God is walking with me..... teaching me to appreciate His people.. to appreciate His nature.. more and more.... how awesome could this get? no words to describe except to be awed by Him.......... *grin*

No comments:

Post a Comment