Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Tuesday 24 June 2008

Blessed n Touched...

The title described my feelings of my stay in Singapore.. God showed me overflowing love, kindness, joy, peace and so much more during my stay in Singapore through friends that He has blessed me with.. *Scribbler grinning from left to right..*

It has been a trip that is out of this world.. and because of that, I knew deep down that the Lord is with me, encouraging me.. loving me, blessing me.. Not that I needed these to tell me of God's Love for me.. I know of His Love for me.. but this trip further re-affirms His Love for me.. Just amazingly true and awesome..

Well... more to come as I scribble on.. and photos to come as I do the adding of pictures.. in my next scribbling... hehehe.... Now, it is back to work, with a sense of satisfaction and gladness after a wonderful and awesome time of four days... "God is definitely Good! and He loves me!"

"Oh yes!"....

No comments:

Post a Comment