Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Thursday 5 June 2008

Excitement Looming all over... *beaming*

Why? O why? Well, looking forward with anticipation of my up and coming overseas trip.. yup, over the sea.. guess where I am going.. I am sure it could be easily guessed.. Singapore!

Why Singapore? especially now with the high exchange rate, it is just plain expensive to go there and yet I am going and coming. Simple reason, got friends there and would want to spend some valuable time with them. And, also with the hope of doing some worthwhile shopping there since it is mega sale time. I just can't wait to go and snap many photos of many things.. and see many other stuff.. Can't wait for this new experience in Singapore with different set of friends.

I always kinda like Singapore for its proper structure and efficient way of doing things.. They say working there is kinda madness due to the "kiasu-ness" spirit.. mm.. but then again, the more important element is where God wants me and you to be... if that is where He wants me and you to be, environment that may seem and appear to be difficult would be made smooth and there will be favor.. I really do believe that as I see it happened in my own life too.. Doing the Father's Will in my life.. and last night, in CG, we spoke about "serious obedience".. tough thing to do and yet it is for our own good. I love how Pr Mike put it, "if have intimate relationship with Jesus, then, we would want to imitate Him and do the Father's Will.... and obedience would come naturally as well.."

Now, how come I ended up scribbling about this.. hehe.. suppose to be scribbling of my excitement.. well, I think I tend to like to sidetrack a little to scribble a little of truth of life.. and that itself brings excitement too..

No comments:

Post a Comment