Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Friday 6 June 2008

Excellent Food.....

Last night, had an excellent food time with Lina.. at Euro Deli in Damansara Kim.. hehehe.. for the fact that she was there so much earlier than me showed that she is really excited about eating there *wink*.. hehe.. but, honestly, the food is really great! Too bad we didn't snap any pictures though.. No camera..

"Aiya, Lina, we should have, eh? the next round, we should do that, ya?.. before I leave......"

And, just too bad that Ms Ti and Mr Lee (some common friends of ours) weren't able to join us.. but we really so called "dig in".. and personally, I was feeling real satisfied with the food.. maybe more of the Potato Roesti (half plate not enough for me) and that would have been perfect!

"Lina, the next round, I want whole plate of Potato Roesti to myself... hahahaha.. and we share the soup, main dish, and dessert...." *gluttony look*

And I just found out seconds ago that they have a website.. here you are.. http://www.eurodeli.com.my/home.html Check it out.... most definitely must try kind!.. maybe I am biased coz I just love this sort of food..... hehehe....

So contented that when I reached home, I took a nap.. a long one before the actual sleeping.. this is called crazyness but kinda cool thing to do once in a while, I guess... *cheeky wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment