Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Sunday 2 March 2008

Breakthrough...

I am so glad that I managed through a wedding dinner yesterday. First wedding dinner that I attended since the break-up.. Earlier on, I thought I would not attend any weddings for at least one year. Afraid that I am not able to manage all the emotions-la.. But Thank God that He gave me much courage to attend this wedding dinner of church friends.

The wedding was interesting.. The bridegroom and bride are really unique in their own special ways... they danced into the hall... hehe.. and just love their montages and video clips.. so innovative and fun.. :)

And I am also thankful for friends to be by my side, giving me support as I sat through the dinner.. A friend taught me the importance of having such support when going for wedding ceremonies and dinners after break-up.. Thanks Friends.. you know who you are la.. *hugz*...

And I also got a hug from another friend during the dinner.. hehe.. and a prezzie too, all the way from US.. so cool.. she remembered that I love to write.. :) "thanks dear.. I think you will read this post, hehehe.. oh ya, sorry for not sitting next to you.. need to sit in between of two friends last night.. Me still very much testing emotion condition.. hehehe.. but really thanks for the hug and the gift.. :D"

Of course, there were thoughts flashing in the mind which I cannot deny.. especially when I saw the montage of the proposal.. Mm.. memories of myself being proposed to eventhough now, it has became the past. Well, now the heart doesn't ache that much though still abit sore.. Guess memories would still be there.. But I am believing that God has a better proposal for me in the days to come.. hehehe..

Well.. this weekend has been real good for me... Discovered much things of myself at Elijah House.. and seeing much revelations with clarity... Just awed by God's timing and His Love.. Prayer of His assurance and comfort just amazed me out of my sock (so to speak).. hehehe.. I am thankful to Him.. truly am.. :D I think I can't stop saying this.. but God's love just amazes me.. And my family especially my parents' love amazes me too... Friends' love also amazes me... truly amazing to see the ministry of Body of Christ at work too...

Thank You Lord for Your Timing and Your Ways and Your Thoughts. I pray I will be obedient to You.. Teach me to be obedient to You all my life.. Your Grace is truly sufficient for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment