Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Sunday 9 March 2008

New Light of Day for the Nation?

Today, I went to church, with the sense of.. mm.. awe... about things happening around me and in the Nation.. and I went with an observing mind and heart as I drove and also walked quietly and gently into the Sanctuary. Somehow, there is this sense of "difference" in the atmosphere which I just couldn't find any words to describe it yet I knew it is there.. mm.. Lord, You are definitely doing something here..

Part of Pastor's Daniel sermon that struck me the most was the part about dreaming.. and about Joseph, the dreamer. Think I am also a dreamer and I love to dream big dreams too.. And today, it is so assuring to hear from my own Senior Pastor saying from the pulpit that it is good to dream big dreams for God.. I have a handful of big dreams, some prophesies given by prophets but still not seeing any of them coming to light in terms of being fulfilled.. Yet, I know it is in the Lord's timing that slowly and surely things would fall into the right places, right slots.. and I know I would again be amazed by His Move and Timing. So, I continue to dream big dreams for God.. yippee... to do the little things even at this juncture of life.. and moving step by step as the Lord leads.... waiting upon the Lord, hearing and feeling His heartbeat...

Much are to take place in the days to come.. I could feel it and sense it.. I am praying and waiting upon the Lord... And, interestingly, today, for the first time, I could really feel for Malaysia.. could really feel.. unlike in the past, where I wasn't interested and don't even know who are who in the politics.. Mm.. I hope this new sense of feelings that I have would be flamed stronger in the days to come to encourage me to want to know more and to pray more for the Nation... Thank You Lord for watering the seed within me for Malaysia.. :)

Much work to be done in my life too as the Lord molds me and shapes me... but I am comforted to know that it is He who loves me so much that He wants me to grow and grow in Him.. All it takes is obedience to Him. Who says it is going to be easy? Like Pr D said today, it is costly to follow Jesus. It requires the laying down of lives.. but then.. it is better to suffer for doing right than to suffer for doing wrong in life.. oh yeah....

Lets press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus. Philippians 3:14

No comments:

Post a Comment