Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Thursday 27 March 2008

God answered another prayer..



I was just thinking when I was scribbling in my earlier post, "wouldn't it be nice if I took the photo of the glimpse of rainbow I saw on Easter Sunday evening?"... and guess what, I have it today and I am able to post it on the blog.. God is so so good... :) Here it is, enjoy and be awed as I am awed by His awesomeness.... He gave the church a rainbow and He gave me a rainbow, the rainbow that I was waiting for, months now.. *grinning* Thank You O Lord.

2 comments:

  1. I love rainbows too =*)

    I saw a double rainbow sometime in January nearby my place while I was driving to church... it was so cool. I took a photo of it with my hp but unfortunately can't download. Sigh... for indeed, He knows what's the best plan for you and I, and He wants us to have the bestest of the best. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe...

    I saw double rainbows many years back. It came very timely too that time.. and remember our MT KK climb? we had the privilege of seeing the rainbow too... I thought that was really awesome... :)

    ReplyDelete