Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Saturday 8 March 2008

Full yet fruitful day....

Gosh.. today is truly a full yet fruitful day... Full in the sense that I have to travel up from Sitiawan to PJay.. It was a smooth drive and I was listening to Peter Tsukahira's teaching of Jubilee Conference on Spiritual Multiplication. Again very profound stuff to listen and to reflect upon...

This morning when I woke up, it was 630am.. time to wake up to get ready for election and then drive out to Pjay.. but before that I woke up at 330am coz my little nephew managed his way through to my place and gave some of his super kicks.. I woke up, wondering who was pushing me.. Ah.. this little fella.. And before I knew it, he went back to his own sleeping place.. hehehe..

Well.. as usual, mom fed me with sumptuous food.. had two half boiled eggs and my favourite mee-sua in chicken soup.. This chicken soup is double boiled without water. Meaning, it is pure chicken soup, very nutritious.. heheh.. Mom loves me very much, ya.. always concerns over my well-being, health and all areas of my life.. and she just loves to make sure that I eat well. Thanks mom.. :)

Then, I headed to my former school, SM Methodist (ACS), Sitiawan where the polling station is situated. Yup, my very first time to exercise my voting right.. heheh.. Well, it is just like 5 minutes away from my house in sitiawan.. and to my surprise, there was not many people there.. perhaps, it was still early. I just casually walking towards the classroom where I was suppose to cast my vote... mm.. it was the classroom next to my Form One classroom.. That brought back some memories when I was in Form One.. Time flies coz that would be like 18 years ago.. gosh.. that long ago, huh?.. mm.. wowow... Also, got to meet two familiar faces at the school today.. they were my fellow MYFers from Wesley Church (where I worshipped when I was in secondary school).

Anyway, there were like 7 to 8 people before me... so, i waited for a while and before I knew it, it was my turn.. Well.. I went into the classroom.. did what others had done... hehe.. I observed people before me la.. just in case I make mistakes.. It was very easy, actually.. I have already made up my mind who to vote for.. hehehe.. that is for me to know only.. hahaha.. Everything was done by 8:20am and I was off, on my way out to PJay.. and it was smooth drive coz not much of traffic. However, went past many polling stations along the way with so many flags and banners of all the parties...

Was driving out, hoping to reach the earliest possible to go for Elijah House Basic School One - Week 3.. By the Grace of God, I managed to reach the venue at 11:40am and came in just in time to hear the teaching about forgiveness, particularly about praying a Gethsemane prayer.. mm.. God knows my heart and this was exactly what I needed to hear.. I have been conversing with Him about the whole area of forgiveness the past weeks.. and in His graciousness and timing, God is revealing little by little stuff I need to deal with deeply in my heart. What is Gethsemane prayer? mm.. looking at Jesus at Gethsemane.. in Matthew 26:36-46. I find this is truly an amazing insight of forgiveness.. God never fails to teach me once again on the whole area of forgiveness from different perspective.. This is something I would like to further explore and asking God to reveal even more in depth and maybe then, I could write a detailed post on it.. :)

Also, learning about Repentance and Restitution today.. another big area to look at and ponder upon.. the True Repentance versus Simple Remorse. I particularly like what was taught about Davidic Repentance (2 Samuel 11 to 12) versus Saulish Repentance (1 Samuel 13 to 15). Shall study more to know a little more of the heart of God..

After the School, I went for a quick dinner with Mei Fong... was feeling tired.. after all the driving and travelling and also learning.. God truly has sustained me throughout the day, enabling me to sit through the school with alertness and strength. Thank You Lord.

Well, but I still blog a fair bit tonight.. Just wanted to blog a bit.. and to check some emails and stuff on facebook.. yup.. presenting "My Full yet fruitful day.... " hehehehe.......... yawn....... night night...

No comments:

Post a Comment