Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Sunday 16 March 2008

Fruitful yet Tired...

Yup.. had a fruitful yet tired weekend.. Fruitful in the sense that I have done a few important stuff that I am suppose to do. Still have some to do which I hope to finish them during the mornings before I go to work. And of course, there are usher duties that I am committed to do twice a month in my church. So, usually for ushering weekend, I am more tired than usual due to the running around. But God has been real good to bless the team with three new assistant leaders to co-lead with me. I am thankful for three of them. :)

Now, it is only 8:26pm and I am already "brain-dead" so to speak... Not able to function really well.. My bed is calling me.. "Vivien... Vivien...." hehehe.. Soon, I will be going to the dreamland.. Have to be sleeping earlier tonight coz tomorrow night, I will not be sleeping at 10pm.. Going out for supper with friends whom I haven't met for sometime already.. Wow.. that is something which I haven't been doing for a long long while. I think the feeling that I am having now is like a little girl going out to play first time after a long time... *laugh*...

Phew... I am exhausted... *yawn*... Well, better stop here, else don't know what will I scribble away...

No comments:

Post a Comment