Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Wednesday 5 March 2008

Interesting Quote...

"A Long Obedience in the Same Direction..... "

This phrase I heard on the CD this morning just spoke to me.. Phrase that was shared by Rev Irvin Rutherford during the sermon on Saturday celebration. Just want to write this as a short post this morning..

A Long Obedience in the same direction in all the things that I am called by God to do... and all these require FAITH... faith-walking.. mm.. and the questions that I have is how long is long? and which direction? hehe.. mm.. something to think further and deeper about...

Shall reflect on this throughout the day... believing God has something more to say about this.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment