Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Wednesday 5 March 2008

Me Glowing? *laugh*

Actually, I really like what I saw in the photos for myself.. hehehehe.. vanity of a gal.. but I am amazed by myself.. geez.. so vain.. I know it is the touch of God that I am glowing... "Thank You Abba Father. You are the Best!" Anyway, these photos were taken at the recent wedding dinner I went to.. J-son and Esther's wedding..

And this was the comment from a friend (hehe.. you know who you are ah..)
"Great to see you at the wedding! You looked so lovely and radiant :)" Thanks girl..






I am sitting right in the middle....









Me on the far right...

2 comments:

  1. Yes, u are lovely - in God sight and in everyone's sight too!

    Good blog, nice to read ur thoughts

    People who are quiet got plenty to express inside!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Josh for the encouragements.. *smile*.....

    ReplyDelete