Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Monday 24 March 2008

The Letter "M"....

This morning.. the letter "M" brought me to mind of the word "MEMORIES"... Why this word? Mm.. not too sure but this word is popping in my mind.. Even as I seek the Lord about this word today, may I be clear as to what to scribble about in my next post..

M - manual
E - eagle
M - magnifier
O - overcomer
R - rejoicer
I - instrument
E - encourager
S - seeker

With God's Word as our Manual of life, may all of us be like Eagles, be Magnifiers of His Name. Be Overcomers. Be Rejoicers, and His Instruments to Encourage each other and be faithful Seekers of deeper understanding of His Manual.

This is my prayer for everyone today... that we may be sweet MEMORIES for the people who cross our path of life. By the Grace of God.... truly... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment