Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Saturday 15 March 2008

See the calmness and ....?



Taken this photo in Venice, Italy too.. I spotted the bird just sitting on top of the fat wood stick.. calm and steady.. yup, that is what I have in mind as I look deeper at the photo.. :)

Isn't it nice to be able to be the bird? to be free.... and to be calm and steady.. :) I recently read of a devotion that spoke of Inner Strength... the ability to be calm and steady regardless of situations and circumstances.. This inner strength could only be from the Lord... Only He could bless and sustain me and us.. :)

Another thought that came in was the ability to walk confidently in the Lord.... Lets look at Psalm 23: 3-5

**********
He restores my soul.
He guides me in paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.
You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies.
You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows.
**********

Inner Strength from God to face what is to come.. God very much talks about the crucial times that we are living in.. Even as I scribble away, I could feel it.. Lord, Lord, please help me and please help us to not miss any opportunity to glorify Your Name.. and that, I am ready and we are ready when the time comes...

Thank You Lord...

No comments:

Post a Comment