Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Sunday 23 March 2008

This Easter is really the best!



Why would I say that? Follow from my previous scribble, I scribbled about what a special day today is for me.. Well,.. to top it up, I saw rainbow, even though it was rather fade one and portion of it but more importantly, I saw rainbow this evening. It was after the Dedication Service at Dream Centre.. And the awesome thing was I wasn't suppose to go out but straight to the place where food is served. Yet, at spur moment, I decided to put my usher coat and other stuff in my car. So, I walked out lar.. and was wondering what everyone was looking at.. I looked up and to my wondrous delight, rainbow.. Rainbow really means something to me and God always use rainbows to speak to me... Today is the first rainbow I saw after months of no rainbow.. and so timely it is that it has to be today.. Yup.. Sunday is here!... :) Thank You, Lord.

The above picture was taken when I climbed Mt KK in May 2005... The Lord's promise... :)

Good night.. I know I will sleep soundly tonight...

2 comments:

  1. Tomorrow, there will be another rainbow waiting for you. :)

    Sweet dreams! ^_^

    ReplyDelete