Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Saturday 15 March 2008

Have a cuppa coffeee.....



This photo was taken when I was in Italy last year... To be precise, I was in Venice and this is my most expensive cup of coffee I ever drank.. so, must make full use of it.. It was the only quiet half an hour by myself throughout the trip... Now, thinking back, think this half an hour or so was what I needed.. The trip was pretty stress for me, to be frank about it.. but I appreciated this window of half an hour eventhough after that, some untoward incidents took place... Thank You God... and I enjoyed the coffee.. if I am not wrong, it was cappucino.. my favorite..

No comments:

Post a Comment