Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Saturday 22 March 2008

Sunday is Coming!

Hehe.. I really like this topic... I learnt it today at church, listening to the sermon by Mr Peter Chao who is the guest preacher this weekend.

This is like a divine phrase for me at this hour.. How to explain? mm.. let me ponder more and I will write more of it in the days to come..

I really never see the three days (from Good Friday to Easter Day) being expounded this way like Mr Chao preached tonight. It is truly touching and assuring to be comforted by God so much.. And He just knows what touches my heart and at the right exact time too. Thank You O Lord..

Well, I need to zzz.. had a long and yet great day.. Thanks Ms Hoo (hehe.. if u are reading this post) for the company and time spent together.. :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi ya... Read =))

    Yup... it was a good time out. Though it was a bit rush in the morning. Hehehe... really sorry for the last minute change of time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. no worries lar.. helping a friend in need of help is more important than watching movies lar.. thought it ended up to be pretty good timing.. hehe..

    ReplyDelete